Huskpac Ultra, the next generation rice husk fired boilers from Thermax, are designed to provide low cost heating with fuel efficiency as high as 74 %. Bubbling bed combustion, gives higher residence time to facilitate complete combustion, thus improving efficiency.
- Low cost heating
- Integral furnace with spirals in the tubes – ensures high rate of heat transfer
- Low stack temperature at boiler outlet
- Hinged smoke chamber, making cleaning of tubes easy, also facilitates settling of ash
- Supplied with forced draft primary air fan
- Provided with secondary air ducting for complete combustion of wood
- Wood fired boiler
- Electrically driven water pumps
- Capacities: 2- 4.5 TPH
- Firing Fuels: Wood & optionally oil
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steam boiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax successfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 LAKH TREES!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia.
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%