Cocomax is a high-efficiency packaged smoke tube boiler designed to use crushed coconut as fuel. It can achieve an unmatched efficiency of 81%. Its winning edge comes from the excellence of its manufacturing standards, and stringent quality checks that go into every stage of its making.
- Low cost heating
- Bubbling bed combustion to enhance output and efficiency
- Crushed coconut fired boiler
- Provided with unique combustor to prevent fuel from falling below the grate
- Specially designed chromium grate bar to protect smoke tubes from abrasion
- Fuel feeding can be mechanised as per customer requirement
- Capacities: In the range of 2 to 5 TPH
- Firing Fuels: Coconut shell, Rice /Sunflower /Coffee Husk, Groundnut /Palm
- Kernel / Macadamia Shell, Saw Dust, Woodchips, Palm DOC
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steam boiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax successfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 LAKH TREES!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia.
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%