Woodpac is a two-pass, smoke tube boiler that can be fired on wood and optionally on oil .The boiler has a corrugated furnace all along its length. The front end and shell rear end is closed with the help of tube sheets. The flue tubes are fitted between the front and rear tube sheet. The flue tube opens into the smoke chamber. Spirals are provided inside the smoke tube to improve the effectiveness of heating surface. The rear door when opened, gives total access to the furnace, smoke tubes and spiral agitator.
- Low cost heating
- Integral furnace with spirals in the tubes – ensures high rate of heat transfer
- Low stack temperature at boiler outlet
- Hinged smoke chamber, making cleaning of tubes easy, also facilitates settling of ash
- Supplied with forced draft primary air fan
- Provided with secondary air ducting for complete combustion of wood
- Wood fired boiler
- Electrically driven water pumps
- Capacities: 2- 4.5 TPH
- Firing Fuels: Wood & optionally oil
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steam boiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax successfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 LAKH TREES!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia.
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%