Thermax’s Powermax boiler also known as Bi-drum boiler is a versatile two drum, water tube design, solid fuel fired boiler generally used to generate high steam-pressure required for incidental power generation or cogeneration. It is also used for saturated steam applications, which demand uninterrupted operation on highly choking fuels. This boiler is rugged and can operate continuously throughout the year. In addition, since it has small water content, it responds rapidly to changes in loads and heat inputs.
- High pressure steam due to its water tube design
- Uninterrupted operations
- High degree of superheat due to large heater
- The combustor can be adapted for any type of fuel firing
- Membrane water wall furnace
- In bed head exchanger and super heater
- Solutions consists of a pollution control equipment, air preheater and an Economizer
- Capacities: 6 TPH – 50 TPH
- Firing Fuels: Coal/ Biomass
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steam boiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax successfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 LAKH TREES!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia.
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%